Accommodation Spindleruv Mlyn: hotel Astra
The total capacity of the hotel is 55 rooms.The hotel Astra can accommodate not only you, but also pets with you. The above-standard parking service in the garage is sure to be welcomed by car owners. For fee information, see the section: Pricelist.
Accommodation information, GTC
Pool closed from to April 1, 2019 to the September 30, 2019
Arrival and Reservation Instructions
Check - in 14:00 - 22:00
Check - out until 10:00 am.
In case of arrival after 10pm., please contact us:
e-mail: hotel-astra.cz or by phone +420 777 109 407
Upon arrival you prepare a identity card or passport for the hotel reception, and you will be asked for payment or additional payment for the accommodation (on the day of arrival). Payment is possible in cash and by credit card. You can pay in CZK and EUR.
Deposit for accommodation:
50% deposit from the total price
100% for accommodation packages
From paying the deposit up to 30 days before arrival - 0% cancellation fee per stay
30 - 14 days before arrival - 50% cancellation of the total amount per stay
14 - 0 days before arrival - 100% cancellation of the total amount per stay
Group stays (over 10 persons):
From paying the deposit up to 30 days before arrival we charge 50% cancellation fee from the paid deposit per stay
30 - 0 days before arrival we charge 100% cancellation fee from the paid deposit per stay
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment for the accommodation is always upon arrival at the hotel reception. Refund of money for accommodation and other services for shorter stay for any reason is not possible by the hotel.
Information about the availability of terms you can get by phone, then it is necessary to send a reservation request by e-mail.
In accordance with GDPR, after sending an e-mail, the guest automatically agrees with the processing of personal data for the purposes of accommodation information, accounting, foreign police and for keeping an accommodation book.
We do not provide information about our clients to external persons.
After booking and after payment for hotel services, you accept and agree to these general terms and conditions:
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ACCOMMODATION RULES OF HOTEL ASTRA
1. The hotel is allowed to accommodate only the duly registered guest. For this purpose the guest will present immediately after arrival his / her valid ID card or passport or other valid identity document.
2. Additional payment for the accommodation is paid immediately after arrival at the hotel reception in cash or by card.
3. On arrival at the restaurant the guest is obliged to prove the hotel accommodation card.
4. In specific cases the hotel can offer a guest other than an agreed accommodation if it is not substantially different from the confirmed order.
5. On the basis of a confirmed order the hotel is obliged to accommodate the guest from 2:00pm. to 10:00pm. Until this time the room is booked.
6. Later arrival after 10.00pm. must be notified in advance by phone or e-mail.
7. If a guest wishes to extend the accommodation, the hotel can offer him a different room than the one in which he was accommodated.
8. The hotel is responsible for jewelry, money and other valuables without limitation only if they were taken into custody by reception staff or the damage occurred on them by the action of a hotel employee.
9. The guest is using the room for an agreed period of time. The last day is required to release the room/check out/ until 10:00am. if he does not do so, the hotel is entitled to charge the stay for another day. If the room is booked and the guest does not move or is not at the hotel, the hotel reserves the right with the participation of a 3-member commission write and save the guest's things on a safe place.
10. In the room and on the premises of the hotel the guests cannot move the hotel's facilities, intervene in the electricity network or other installations without the permission of the hotel management.
11. The entire hotel is non-smoking under penalty of CZK 1,000
12. Throughout the hotel it is forbidden to use your own electrical appliances. This regulation does not apply to chargers for phones, laptops and electric appliances used for personal hygiene (shaver, hair dryers, etc.).
13. In the event of illness or injury to the guest, the hotel will provide basic medical assistance or transport to the hospital.
14. By leaving the room the guest is obliged to close the taps, turn off the lights and close the door.
15. For safety reasons, it is not appropriate to leave children under 10 years of age without the supervision of adults in the room and other hotel premises.
16. Dogs and other animals (cat, rabbit, etc.) may be accommodated in the hotel provided that the owner proves their good health condition. The placement fee is charged according to the valid price list. In the event that an animal destroys hotel property, the owner is obliged to pay any damages.
17. Dogs can move around the hotel on a leash only. If the animal behaves in the room noisy, the owner is obliged to arrange the remedy.
18. If there is a dog in the room without the owner's presence, the girl-maids are not obliged to make continuous cleaning. The guest is obliged to report this by hanging the "non-smoking" on the door of the room.
19. From 10:00pm. until 07:00am., the guest respects the night's rest, he does not disturb other guests staying in the hotel. A gross violation of this rule can lead to exclusion from the hotel without the possibility of returning the funds.
20. The use of the wellness center is governed by the wellness regulations. It is forbidden to jump into the pool. Access to the hotel pool is at your own risk.
21. Children under the age of 12 cannot enter to the wellness center without the admission of adults.
22. Hotel complaints and suggestions to improve the hotel's activities are accepted by the hotel management.
23. The guest is obliged to observe the provisions of this accommodation rules. In the case of a breach, the hotel has the right to resign from the arranged accommodation service before the expiry of the agreed time.
24. In accordance with the GDPR, after sending an e-mail, the guest automatically agrees with the processing of personal data for the purposes of accommodation information, accounting, foreign police, and for keeping an accommodation book.